"Looking for the best job you've ever had?"
Sign up for Highway Products, Inc.
Just put your email address in a box (below) you're interested in and we'll send you an "alert" when we have an opening.
Present Openings unless recently filled:
Director of Sales, Controller, Shop Supervisor, Welders (3), Truck Body Installer, and Assembly Mechanic. Please pass these opportunities along to your friends if they apply. Thanks
You may unsubscribe to this email alert at any time.
"Take a look at our generous "Benefits Package" at bottom of this page!
(note: if you are applying for more than one position you will need to submit each one separately)
Highway Products, Inc. is a growing company with a "nonstop" attitude.
With this in mind we are continually looking for new staff. We offer a rewarding career in the form of time off, good pay, great benefits, advancement opportunities, and a chance to become a long-term member of our family.
All applications are confidential. Sign up for our email alert and we'll let you know when a career opportunity is available. 7905 Agate Road, White City, Oregon 97503
Take a look at our benefits package:
1) 5 paid holidays – New Years Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
4) Dental Insurance – Highway Products, Inc. pays ½ of employee and family.
5) Vacation Benefits – one weeks vacation after 1 year, two weeks vacation after 3 years.
6) 401k – Highway Products, Inc. pays up to 3% of your matching gross income annually. 401k benefits available after 1000 hours or 12 months employment.
(7) $10,000 Life Insurance Policy. We hope you don't need this benefit, but if you die $10k would be crucial to expenses for your family when income stops.
8) One hour off for your birthday. Get a one-hour head start on your family vacation to see gram ma, or......Take it when you need it..
9) Free checking account at South Valley Bank and Trust with "Paycheck Direct Deposit" on payday. Direct deposit puts you paycheck in the bank automatically before noon on payday. Set up auto-pay for your bills, go home after work instead of a mad dash to the bank. Makes life a little easier.
10) 4 day work week – 10 hour work days – This gives you 52 extra days off each year and three day weekends. This can turn into a four day weekend sometimes. Example: Thanksgiving lands on Thursday which is a paid holiday, you get Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off anyway. (Note: Some positions do require a five day work week)
11) Overtime - We offer overtime as often as we can rather than hire new employees, giving you the opportunity to make extra bucks to take your family on a vacation to gram ma's, a new ride, or....
(Disclaimer: Dear employee or potential employee of Highway Products. We try to keep the above benefits as accurate as possible, but not being insurance agents or attorneys, we do not guarantee accuracy and reserve the right to change these benefits at any time without notice. Our goal is to provide great benefits for our value able staff to make their lives better and Highway Products a smart place to work as well as help our potential new hires make intelligent decisions for their future. If you are an employee or person looking to come to work for HPI and don't understand any of our benefits, please call our toll free line and ask for Joanne, our bookkeeper, with your questions. We will help you find answers or phone numbers for our insurance carriers agents for accurate answers.)
Highway Products Inc. opened its doors in southern Oregon in 1980 and is a family owned business. With our national exposure we tend not to be seasonal, which means that we have few layoffs. Steady work pays the bills, on time.
Highway Products Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does pre-employment and random drug testing.
"We pay special attention
to make sure you will enjoy working for Highway Products, Inc. because
a great staff is critical to our successful business."
1 800 TOOLBOX (1-800-866-5269)
Made in the USA is not just a buzz word at Highway Products. It means incredible performance!
We guarantee it!